Andes Roofing is the top-rated roofing company in Southern Indiana and Louisville, ensuring customers receive the most professional experience possible. Knowing the unique landscape and personality of Southern Indiana and Louisville, Andes Roofing makes providing the best roof replacements and repairs their top priority. Andes Roofing provides the roof replacements, roof repairs, and gutter installations customers need, all while striving for excellent customer service.
- Prepares and utilizes digital job folders for job progress, completion and pictures.
- Willing and able to be trained on all residential roofing installation procedures and materials
- Coordinates with customers regarding delivery times and installation dates in a courteous and professional manner
- Helps to schedule proper crews to projects with an emphasis on efficiency and quality
- Communicates job scope to subcontractor to ensure contracted project accuracy
- When necessary, finds solutions to installation issues or unique installation environments
- Completes final roof inspection report for every project prior to subcontractor payments
- Aides and coordinates in the removal of all extra materials and equipment upon project completion.
- Promotes the daily practice of all OSHA safety standards
- Identifies, recommends, and implements approved changes to improve productivity and quality of execution, reducing cost and growing the department.
- Experience in roofing preferred but not necessary
- Strong and efficient work ethic
- Confident with technology
- Comfortable with heights
- Goal oriented self-starter
- Detailed and organized
- Positive and polite
- Excellent customer service
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, or qualifications associated with the role.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures and outdoor conditions including hot temperatures, cold temperatures, and rainy conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds and move items weighing up to 200 pounds
- Ability to climb, crawl, kneel, crouch, pull, lift, carry, and move over uneven surfaces
- Must be comfortable with heights
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $25.00 per hour